Pages

Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Gloria J Zucaro's CJS 2017 with Tori Weyers"

I am finally caught up!  Today I tried an abstract a la Tori Weyers.  I did okay until the ink part, then I messed it up so added some gesso to it and felt it still looked okay.  But I am definitely going to try this again and get it right!

Tori didn't have a spiral journal so her two page spread was more cohesive.  I did photograph each side separately even though they were done at the same time.  
Showing below, going backwards from the final above.



Have a wonderful weekend.  If you could leave me a comment, I would be so happy! :>)
Thanks,
Gloria

5 comments:

  1. Really like the shapes you created, and the colours look good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your abstracts. Remind me of musical notes. I know what you mean about ink. I have made many messes with it

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message. I so appreciate hearing from you.