Pages

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Gloria's"The Worm & The Mushroom II"

8"H x 8"W Oil on Panel
$83.00  Framed in Plain black Floater Frame(see Below)
S&H to your ZIP
To Purchase, email me at gloria@gloriajzucaro.com



I have added this as an entry in Jennifer Mclean's The Artist Playroom, although I did this last year, it fits with the garden theme of this weeks challenge.   http://www.justaddwatersilly.com/
be sure to check all the other artists entries.


From a series of the paintings from Ria Hills "Paint & Shoot"  monthly challenge.
The first one had the worm under the mushroom and was done in Pastel.  This one is in oil.  Here it is in the floater frame, the colors in the top photograph are closer to reality in my monitor.

5 comments:

  1. Your worm is sweet and obviously reminds me fondly of the hooka smoking worm in Alice in Wonderland. very adorable!
    Best,
    Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  2. sweet! i love this little guy! what a fun idea :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The worm is soooo beautifully painted... wonderful tonal and brush work...xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very well done! Love the contrast and textures... and the subject! So fun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful and whimsical! I love the textural feel to it. Nice to 'meet' you via APR. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message. I so appreciate hearing from you.